Monday, April 3, 2017

Procrastinating;

I'm supposed to be writing a research rough draft paper, but my mind is all over the place right now. So instead, I'm going to just catch you guys up on a couple things. :) I have been looking for some workout leggings for you guys and I have come across a couple companies.

GymShark Fit Leggings

So far, I've only invested into one brand which is actually - GYMSHARK - you guys probably have heard all the hype from this company already. I've been seriously obsessed since I first heard about them. They have amazing people working behind the scenes and I'm so happy to finally support them. They're practically the fastest growing company in the UK right now, as far as I know. Well, I finally decided to indulge in a pair of the leggings. One pair being the popular "Fit Leggings". GURL, let me tell you - I AM A LEGGINGS KIND OF GIRL. These leggings are a GAME. CHANGER. They're so soft, so stretchy, so comfy - that's the most important part to me. Also, the waist band on them are freaking amazing. I'm not so little in the middle, myself but I think the band holds my tummy well. Form fitting type of fit, but the way they hug your legs is the craziest part. I don't really think anyone would look bad in these leggings. Something about them makes you seem like you have a booty; even if you don't.
As of right now, I have no complaints for these pants. I do know that they recently released another pair of bottoms and they're called "Jersey Legging". Now - these? I am dying to try out. They're supposed to be a cross between joggers and a pair of leggings. That is a dream come through. I cannot wait until I get my hands on some of these. The one thing that I didn't like was the shipping process, which I expected considering that I did order internationally. Though, it did come quickly, took about a week and a half - at the most.

Also, another company that I'm dying to try is created by a Youtuber that I follow. Her name is Sami Bossert. She is such an inspiration, apart from doing Youtube and her clothing line that she recently launched, she's actually a full-time nurse along with on the side personal trainer jobs. I cannot believe how busy she is. Anywho, her clothing line is called "P'luta", from the looks of it the clothing looks like it's high end. What I really love about the company is that she names the items after clients that have impacted her significantly.

Both price ranges for these companies are standard. Pretty much in the middle, not too pricey but worth investing in. I do want to try out Lulumelon, but they are like way out of price range for me. I would love to own a pair of Nike leggings, but I found out that I'm way too short for them so there's that.

Well, I do hope that you guys consider these companies and love them as much as I do. I am still on the lookout for more clothing - so don't worry.


Remember - you're a badass and you can kick ass :)

Gymshark Fit Leggings

- Iris Kotico

No comments:

Post a Comment