Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Makeup;

What's the big deal with makeup? Why do people always shame people for wearing makeup?

No Makeup
All I have to say about the issues of makeup shaming is that makeup washes off at the end of the day. You shouldn't give 2 damns about whatever people say or think of you. Wear those lashes that are too long, girl - FLY AWAY FROM THE BULLSHIT. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. You do you boo.

No Makeup
along w/ 8+ plus hours @ Disney World
No, but seriously. All in all, I think you should be comfortable in your own skin - God made only one of you & you should be proud of that. Embrace it, someone out there loves the living hell out of you. You're beautiful the way you are. Granted, I love to beat this face to slay for the GODS, but sometimes, the way my laziness is set up, I just don't. Most of the time, I can't wait to get home to take off my damn warpaint that I like to call makeup, but I would kill to have the opportunity to have a beat face everyday.

I'm just saying that you're beautiful & you should love yourself because who's gonna love you more than you? & how do you love someone without loving yourself first?


I love you all :)
- Iris Kotico

Everyday Makeup for school :)




No comments:

Post a Comment