Monday, July 2, 2018

Follow me;

Hey, y'all!

You may or may not know me as a fitness buff (ish), but from this point forward, I am making it a larger part of my life! I’ve come to realize that I am only something to anybody if I am healthy & happy and that starts with my own habits in fitness. I’ll be turning to social media as my source of accountability … and if I can inspire/help others along the way, AWESOME! I know what it’s like to be unhappy with my body, my mindset and energy levels …. I also know what it’s like to be proud of who I am and happy ….and I much prefer the latter. So, if I can guide others while holding myself accountable through a community of supportive people, then I’m all in 
Those of you that know me understand my love & passion for fitness. I’ve been looking for ways to make it a bigger part of my life and I’m SUPER excited to let everybody know that I’ve found it! I’ve joined a community of online health & fitness coaches and plan to document my journey and sharing REAL value through my social media!
My hope is that some of you will think of me if you have health & fitness goals and maybe I can even inspire others through my day to day posts!

I'll try to post on here. If not, I'll be posting on my business Facebook, Iris Kotico. So, if you're interested in following that then go give my page a follow!  I’m SUPER excited & thank you in advanced for your support šŸ˜˜




This transformation is a year apart. Trust your process! Do not give up on yourself, you deserve that much! :)
page, 

No comments:

Post a Comment